Friday, April 8, 2011

PetFinder.my's 3rd Anniversary Charity Fair is Here! (Charity Advertorial)

Animal lover? Perhaps it's the best time for you to share your love and concern to them now! I am definitely taking part in this event to help the doggies and cats! What about you? Here's what PetFinder would like to say:-



In conjunction with PetFinder.my's 3rd anniversary, they will be organizing a fund raising and awareness event, with the participation of SPCA Selangor, PAWS, HOPE, Save A Stray, Malaysian Dogs Deserve Better, Paws Mission and AnimalCare. Exclusive art & craft merchandise for charity sale include personalized mugs, cushions, t-shirts, engraved pet tags, animal mousepads, magic keychains and art pieces. Exciting activities and contests will be held throughout the day, with alluring prizes and giveaways.

To kick-start the event, PetFinder.my and HeartBeat.my have partnered to introduce a month-long online donation drive, where 50% of their sales from PetFinder.my members will be donated to this charity fair. So, if you are unable to attend the event, you can still conveniently contribute at the comfort of your home!

Don't miss out on the opportunity to have fun and help the homeless animals. For more information, please visit http://www.PetFinder.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment